• If you're going to advertise a girdle, at least find a person who needs a girdle to model it. Oh, and you get to see my ass.

Generally speaking, I’m not a big fan of the girdle. Sure, I’ve got some lumpy parts or whatever, but most of the “shapewear” out there tends to just smoosh the fat you’re trying to conceal out somewhere else. For instance, let’s say I think my ass looks fat in these pants (and no, I would never ask the question. Because if I’m even thinking the question, I probably already know the answer). So I go out and get some “shapewear” to make my ass look slimmer. That’s just going to push all my other fat out the top. Ew.

But the thing that kills me the most about this stuff is that they always have some skinny chick modeling it. Because, you know, she needs it. No.

Perfect example? While I was getting ready this morning, I saw this:

Yeah, yeah, I know. There are fat people in there. But the main model? Skinny. In no need of a girdle. Has perfect thighs. I hate her.

Also, my favorite part? The little cartoony re-enactment of what happens when you, dear fat person, put on the girdle thingy. You could look up to 20 pounds slimmer! Notice how the cartoon girl’s fat just…disappears! That could be you! No.

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way and that model can shove her girdle where the sun don’t shine, I’m going to show you my ass.

See, yesterday, I was on my way to meet my climbing buddies, but I really needed a shower. I hopped in and lathered up. As I was shaving my legs, I guess some of my body wash was still on the floor of the tub and I slipped. Hardcore. I was sliding and my ass landed on the soap dish. Now I have this:

Yes, that’s a picture of my ass. Don’t ever say I don’t love you guys. It hurts like hell to sit down.

31 Comments

1. surviving myself says:

If there's one way to get me to comment, it's pics of asses. But man, that looks painful. Uh, pun intended I think.

2. Jay Ferris says:

This post should be tagged "NSFW".

3. Life in the Cube says:

Ouch, now that's what pain looks like. At least it was your butt and not your head. Now go get some rubber thingy's to stick on the bottom of your tub so that won't happen again.

4. Organic Meatbag says:

Hooray for ass… I think it would be painful to get my junk caught in an ice cream maker…

5. Daniel says:

Owie. Salami on white bread. And the worst/best thing? That thing is going to go purple and yellow and go all the way down your leg…

6. peterdewolf says:

Wow. Not that is a bruise.

7. peterdewolf says:

not = now

8. Anonymous says:

I once woke up with a bruise on my ass in the shape of Idaho. Or at least I thought it was a bruise. Turns out that the night before I'd done a little drinkin' with the fellas out in Boise and ended up in a tattoo parlor. Who knew Boise was such a happening place?

9. Chris says:

First time I ever read your blog you show me a pic of your ass?

You had me at bruse!

10. Alice says:

woooowwww. that's a GOOD one. dang. i'm sorry :-)

11. Phronk says:

Holy fuck, that's the worst bruise I've ever seen. I'm sorry that happened. I hope there aren't complications and you have to get your ass removed.

12. Joanna says:

Jeez, woman. I guess it's time for you to get one of those safe walk-in old people tubs, huh? Also, yes, when I put on a girdle it just slides on instantly. I am Grace Personified. That skinny bitch.

13. Marnie Elizabeth says:

So when a person puts this on, there's the muffin top that will inevitable rise out of girdle top, but what's the word the bottom girdle bulge?

14. PorkStar says:

Holy cow dude, that's some bruise! Now turn the other cheek for a spanking and make it even. : )

JK

15. Jeff says:

new Crayola color: Bruise Purple

16. Just A Girl says:

2 things. First: Fucking OUCH. OW OW OW.

Second: FUCK THAT FUCKING STUPID COMMERCIAL AND THAT FUCKING SKINNY CUNT WHO WEIGHS WHAT MY LEFT THIGH WEIGHS. I'M ANGRY. YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE I'M TYPING IN CAPS.

17. smh2141 says:

with an ass like that who needs a girdle?

18. Travis says:

Cheese and rice. Do you need a photographer? That's got to go in the rules of dating book! "I've slipped and fallen on my ass in the shower. I need a picture taken of it for my blog, but this is only our second date." If you take the picture without touching me inappropriately, turn to page 38. If you try to obtain a rear entry, close the book and get the fuck outta my house.

19. headbitingprincess says:

oh my oouchers !!!!

20. shine says:

surviving myself: Dually noted. More ass pictures in the future.

Jay Ferris: I think my ass is SFW, thank you.

Life in the Cube: But I hate sitting on those things in the tub! Okay, I also hate my ass looking like this…

Organic Meatbag: Feel free to try and let me know.

Daniel: So far so good on the "down my leg" front. It's staying in one place.

peterdewolf: Not does not equal now.

Anon: You're weird.

Chris: I aim to please.

Alice: It hurts!

Phronk: If I have to have an ass-ectomy, you'll be the first to know.

Joanna: Skinny bitch, yourself. I saw the pictures, you look GREAT!

Marnie Elizabeth: I don't know, but we should invent one. Urban Dictionary!

PorkStar: Consider it turned.

Jeff: Patent pending.

Just a Girl: I'm with you on all of this. All of it.

smh2141: Aw, thank sis.

Travis: I like the Choose Your Own Adventure idea. Good call!

headbitingprincess: You ain't kidding.

21. KennethJem says:

free house essay http://www.plakard.com/go.php?url=http://lomik.us front office jobs resume
    g6687hjhk7

22. FrankBax says:

friendly cover letter template
    exercise homework
    free sample business plan for farming
    folder homework
    general outline of a resume

23. CharlesKes says:

example english application essay sample research paper mla pdf financial analyst resume example entry level

24. HoracealinI says:

essay three wishes indoor go kart business plan finance related thesis topics

25. HoracealinI says:

example of a personal development plan essay write my name above goldwater scholarship essay example

26. HoracealinI says:

good essay titles for poverty essay funakoshi gichin karate n other philosophy precept twenty example of a broad thesis statement

27. HoracealinI says:

essay travelogue persuasive essay ideas about sports godfrey smith belize resume

28. HoracealinI says:

free accounting resume format download essay topics for elementary students ethics of cloning essay

29. HoracealinI says:

free cover letter for cv template resume references section example free essay on my favourite season winter

30. HoracealinI says:

example of cover letter for research assistant http://stelosky.xyz/index.php?viewpage=10869 example of essay by filipino authors

31. GeraldCow says:

Do you remember when the bag telephone was initial introduced? Do you keep in mind when it developed into a device that you could really take with you? When this technology first came out it price anywhere in between $200 to $400 bucks! These days, if you noticed someone with this kind of technology, you would believe to your self, “what it wrong with that individual”? The checklist of developments in our daily life from many years absent by goes on and on, and now we are about to enter into a new shift in technologies with the latest advancement, the video clip telephone.

Internet fax services can provide you with methods of maintaining track of your files much more easily. Have you at any time received an important doc, and then misplaced it or still left it at house? What about all the times your fax machine was out of ink or paper, or the paper in the machine got jammed, so you weren’t able to get the fax at all? You could contact the other individual on the telephone and ask them to deliver it once more, but this wasted time and was a hassle for both you and the other person. Definitely, there must be a much better way. Web faxing keeps faxes from not becoming received simply because of issues with your fax device. You get a get virtual sms number that you can give out to anybody. They can send you faxes using this quantity, and instead than receiving them on the fax device, you get them online.

The VoIP businesses insist 256K up should be more than enough for a clear sign; that does not seem to be the situation in real use. There are methods to overcome this, if you get a knowledgeable VoIP support tech.

It is a rough time for business right now. The economic climate is nonetheless down and people are pinching pennies. The cash that they do invest, they invest carefully which indicates that businesses have to try even harder to earn the business of consumers. One way to earn the company of more clients is to be a nearby company. But how can yo appear to be a local company if you are located overseas or out of the city? You can get a virtual phone number?

Sending mass messages is no rocket science. The software that is used to do the job can be operated by anybody. So attempt this fashionable and responsive instrument for your advertising needs today.

With the virtual calling playing cards purchasing and calling is so easy.a few steps on a Computer and you are carried out. Speak for lengthy.it doesn’t cost the earth any longer.